i started i h8 religion in august, 2010 because i was pissed off at my super-christian mom and i needed a way to vent that anger and frustration. over the past 2 years, the blog has grown into a massive community of non-believers, folks searching for answers, and the occasional trolls.
lately, i feel that i’m holding the blog back - it could be greater and reach more people if it had a dedicated team pushing the message and filling the pages with new and relevant posts.
so, how do i pass the torch?
- lifethroughgeologictime likes this
- godsnotebook likes this
- jasonkruger1313 likes this
- pa747sp answered: There’s loads of rationalist blogs around. You dont have to do everything yourself. Just keep doing what you do, it all adds up
- livingplague likes this
- glbracer answered: Who do you pass it to? I think you should have some sort of contest on who gets it, but as to how? I don’t know, just tell your followers.
- privategalaxy likes this
- ittybittyprettyme answered: You could team up with other atheist blogs and created one massive blog that you each take turns updating it.
- zombiemovies answered: you don’t necessarily have to pass the torch.. could just have some co-admins!
- bloggingpanda likes this
- morningorgan likes this
- floweringinfinity answered: I agree with everyone saying a small team would be great!
- coffeewrites likes this
- i-wanna-i-wanna-i-wanna answered: would love to join the team, I’m nearly always on and am a proud non believer
- chakravartin answered: You could find a few people to help you with posts and stuff; get people they know to write on why they’re atheist. I’m willing to help :)
- babysmurf likes this
- x-fadetoblack-x answered: you could add a couple of admins to the blog. they could help run the blog :)
- joaolynch answered: Find a team to do the work
- legalizeforeskin likes this
- solongtodevotion answered: Hang around but gather a small group of people to help you run it?
- solongtodevotion likes this
- nolitetebastardes posted this